Wausau Comprehensive Treatment is proud to offer the life-saving care that is necessary to help men and women defeat addictions to opioids.
By combining safe and effective medications with clinically appropriate therapeutic interventions, our programming has transformed the lives of countless individuals. If you are in need of care to overcome an addiction to heroin or prescription painkillers, we implore you to give us a call today to begin the journey towards a recovered life.
When you contact our center, we can inform you about our treatment process and how to begin receiving care. Our streamlined admissions process is both efficient and designed to eliminate any worries associated with recovering from opioid addiction. We realize that making the choice to leave the vicious cycle of substance abuse in the past takes a great deal of courage, and we hope to make this brave step in your life a positive and successful one.
To qualify for the treatment offered at Wausau Comprehensive Treatment Center, you must be aged 18 or older and have been grappling with opioid dependency for at least one year. Furthermore, should you schedule an assessment for admissions, you will need to secure and bring the following with you to your assessment:
- A Driver’s license, passport, or state ID, as these are the only forms of valid identification that we will accept.
- Your intake fee, of which you will be advised of in terms of how much that will be when you contact us.
- Documentation of previous treatment received if you have completed a detox program.
Our helpful and compassionate admissions staff are available to answer any questions that you may have and are happy to schedule your assessment on a day and at a time that is convenient for you. Once your appointment is set, you will be informed of the following:
- You must allow 2 to 4 hours to complete your intake at our center.
- You may not receive your medication on the first day at our center, as this is a decision that can only be made by one of our doctors when it is deemed necessary to a patient’s care.
- On the day of your assessment, 20 to 24 hours must have gone by since your last use, and you must be in a state of withdrawal.
During your assessment, our staff will guide you through each step of the admissions process, which includes the following:
- Showing your valid form of identification
- Paying for your intake
- Completing all necessary paperwork and signing a release of information if it is necessary
- Completing a physical exam with one of our doctors
- Providing a urine sample for drug testing
- Taking a TB test if you have not had one within the last 2 years
- Taking a pregnancy test (female patients only)
If you are currently pregnant, we will require you to grant consent for us to speak with your prenatal care provider in order to coordinate care. If you are not currently receiving prenatal care, our staff will provide you with a referral to an OB/GYN.
At Wausau Comprehensive Treatment Center, we are excited to help you begin your life anew, free from the powerful grips of addiction. Give us a call today to begin on the path towards the healthy life that you deserve to be living.